NAICS Category - Zip code count
(North American Industry Classification System)
- RealDatasets NAICS 541110 Offices of Lawyers
- Count of all establishments (companies) by Zip code.
- Establishments divided by number of employees.
- Geographic levels: Zip, city, metro, county, state, census region and division.
Business Use Cases
- Size your total addressable market (TAM) within this industry.
- Identify geographical hotspots which you can use for targeted marketing and sales activities.
- Optimize sales territories, based on geographic target count.
- Compare market potential against existing customers.
- Pinpoint competitive locations and set a competitive strategy.
- Locate complementary locations and increase growth opportunity.
Use in Map Business Online, or any other mapping tool:
- Compare existing customers against Zip code market potential.
- Optimize sales territories, using heat maps based on NAICS market potential.
- Overlay multiple NAICS RealDatasets to find hotspots across targeted industries, complementary locations and competitive locations.
- Click to view more business mapping examples
Data Delivery Format
Microsoft Excel with two tabs: data sheet and pivot analytics:
Tab 1: Sheet with Zip code records: sorting and filtering capabilities.
Tab 2: Pivot - Geographic drill-down: business count, and employee groupings.
Run instant market analytics in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, OpenOffice, Apple Numbers, etc.:
- Filter market potential by Zip, city, county, metropolitan area, state, etc.
- Use included pivot analysis to drill down into market potential.
- Create additional pivot analysis and charts to visualize your growth opportunity.
RealZips App for Salesforce
- Add addressable market data to the RealZips App.
- Index zip codes based on market potential.
- Compare market potential against customers, on any geographic level.
- Combine with RealZips Distance data and pinpoint areas with top potential.
- Run targeted marketing campaigns and sales activities.
Business Intelligence Apps (BI Tools)
Birst, Pentaho, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, SAP Crystal Reports, Tableau, Tibco, etc.:
- Aggregate existing customers by zip code.
- Link to this RealDataset using Zip code as key.
- Compare market potential against customer count on a Zip code level.
- Identify zip codes with the highest market potential, and lowest number customers.
- Focus marketing and sales across top zip codes, and accelerate revenue.
Prepare for Data Purchases
Use this dataset while acquiring full company and contact databases from your data providers:
- Select Zip codes from this RealDataset with sufficient market opportunity.
- Submit selected Zips to your data provider for record matching.
- Make substantial savings by avoiding the cost buying data outside of your targeted areas.
Data Schema (included data points)
- Zip, City, County, MSA Metro, State, Census Region & Division
- NAICS industry code and NAICS groupings.
- RealZips Ext ID: for upload to RealZips app.
- Establishments (company count by Zip).
- 3 employee groupings: 1 to 49, 50 to 499, over 500.
- 9 employee groupings: 1 to 4, 5 to 9, 10 to 19... over 1,000.
Created Date and Source
June 2017. US Census Bureau, 2012 Business Census.